No drilling or routing is required during installation, and the guitar can easily be returned to stock if needed.
Stetsbar has introduced five new models of its well-known vibrato systems, designed to fit Fender Jaguar (pictured), Jazzmaster and hard-tail Stratocasters.
These new models are designed to replace the wrap-over bridges as used by Gibson and PRS amongst others, and by hundreds of other custom guitar builders.
“Since its introduction nearly 14 years ago, Stetsbar has achieved world-wide status as the ‘no-mod’ retro-fit guitar vibrato of choice for thousands of professional and amateur guitarists alike,” said the firm.
“They choose it specifically for its high build quality, smooth operation, wide range and superb accuracy.”
Originally designed by Stetsbar CEO Eric Stets for his much loved ’71 Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty, the first Stetsbar model allowed owners of guitars with a stop-tailpiece to install a vibrato system on their instrument without any permanent changes.
Since then, Stetsbar has introduced models for Fender Telecaster and Stratocaster guitars, hard-tail guitars as used by companies like Ibanez, and the “easy mount” OEM/Luthier models used by small and medium builders.
These new 2017 Stetsbar models will enable even more guitar players to enjoy the benefits of Stetsbar, including:
– No drilling or routing required during installation.
– The guitar can easily be returned to stock if required.
– Stetsbar drops into the original mountings of the removed bridge.
– A ‘down only’ locking mechanism maintains precise tuning if a string is broken.
– The complete bridge plate, bridge, saddles and string anchors, effortlessly glides friction free on highly engineered roller bearings to provide a light touch with great tuning stability.
Stetsbar Vibrato Systems are available in Nickel, Gold, Chrome, and Black Chrome. RRPs start from £179.