Peavey's new redesigned TKO bass amp offers 400-watts of Class D power.
Peavey has completely redesigned a bass combo amplifier, the Peavey TKO for the Peavey Tour Series, with Class D power.
The 400-watt TKO has a seven-band graphic EQ with high and low shelving controls, plus bright and contour switches, effects loop, master volume and headphone out. The amp also features a built-in XLR direct interface that players can use to route the signal to the house sound system, while the new tilt-back design lets users angle the amp upward and use as a monitor.
- 400 watts maximum Class D power
- 15” specially designed loudspeaker and high-frequency tweeter
- Seven-band graphic EQ with high and low shelving controls
- Pre-shape contour switch
- Bright switch
- Active/passive pickup switch
- Effects loop
- Master volume
- Headphone output
- Exclusive DDT™ speaker protection
- XLR direct interface
- ¼” powered external speaker jack
- Convenient tilt-back design
- Illuminated Peavey logo with dimmer control